Sky Has No Limits...! So Do I....!

The goal of mankind is knowledge. This knowledge is inherent in man. No knowledge comes from outside; it is all inside. What we say a man 'knows', should, in strict psychological language, be what he 'discovers' or 'unveils'; what man 'learns' is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Swami Vivekananda" - Great Philosopher of the Orient


This is a picture taken directly above these camels in the desert at sunset.

It is considered one of the best pictures of the year.

Look closely, the camels are the little white lines in the picture.

The black you see are just the shadows!!
SEE ONCE MORE, U CANNOT BELIEVE IT ...RIGHT..?? ?..

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Hi, listen, I'm pretty new on this blogosphere and Internet thing, so I don't know if there's a sort of "subscription" method that I can use in order to receive notifications of your new entries...? Thing is I enjoy reading your blog a lot and I'd like to be up to date with your posts!

Post a Comment

Website Translation